Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Carlow University provides busy RNs with an excellent base for lifelong learning, professional employment, and graduate school. Coursework cover important topics such as:
- Nursing leadership & management
- Nursing informatics
- Evidence-based practice
- Law & ethics
- Community health
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$699.00
Out of State Rate:$699.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $495
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
- Undergraduate Nursing Supplemental Fee (per credit): $199
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion, including up to 88 transfer credits. 30 credits must be completed through Carlow University.
- Must be a graduate of an ACEN-, NLNAC-, or CCNE-accredited program
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Have an active, current, valid, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse
- Meet university and clinical agency health requirements
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.