Cardinal Stritch University offers the online Bachelor of Science in Management. This program focuses on foundational concepts that are related to management techniques, especially those related to the successful management of people. Those concepts include the ability to communicate effectively, to think critically, to motivate and coach individuals and groups, and to promote ethical problem solving and decision-making. Emphasis is placed on the knowledge and skills essential for management in private and public organizations.
Potential Fields for Career Opportunities:
- training and development
- emergency management
- human resources
- No previous college-level coursework required.
- Must have a GPA of at least 2.0.
- Up to 90 credits of technical coursework or as many as 18 prior learning credits can be accepted.
- At least two years of full-time work experience which can include service in the armed forces and time invested as a volunteer.
- Submit the admissions application
- Have official transcripts from each college or university delivered directly to the Office of Admissions.
Accreditation Council for Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission