Cardinal Stritch University offers the online Bachelor of Science in Human Services Management. This program places special emphasis on developing the knowledge and skills essential for the management of human services whether in the not-for-profit or for-profit organization. By combining academic learning with community projects, the program allows for service-learning opportunities in which students can apply concepts learned in their courses to practice. Students learn wide-ranging, but detailed concepts that include ethical and legal issues, communications, finance and budgeting, fundraising, and community resource development.
Potential Career Opportunities:
- mental health and substance abuse facilities
- hospitals rehabilitation services
- individual and family services
- social advocacy organizations
- schools and universities
- outpatient care centers
- government sector
- No previous college-level coursework required.
- Must have a GPA of at least 2.0.
- Up to 90 credits of technical coursework or as many as 18 prior learning credits can be accepted.
- At least two years of full-time work experience which can include service in the armed forces and time invested as a volunteer.
- Submit the admissions application
- Have official transcripts from each college or university delivered directly to the Office of Admissions.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission