Cardinal Stritch University offers the online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. This program has an emphasis on technical and quantitative skills in addition to the science of management. It provides an effective balance of theory and practical application with a curriculum designed to enable students to work effectively in a business environment that has become increasingly more complex. Students will be challenged to consider their personal and professional experiences as they explore the questions posed in quantitative and qualitative coursework.
Potential Career Opportunities:
- Human Resource Professional
- Training Administrator
- Executive Assistant
- Real Estate Agent
- No previous college-level coursework required.
- Must have a GPA of at least 2.0.
- Up to 90 credits of technical coursework or as many as 18 prior learning credits can be accepted.
- At least two years of full-time work experience which can include service in the armed forces and time invested as a volunteer.
- Submit the admissions application
- Have official transcripts from each college or university delivered directly to the Office of Admissions.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission