Capitol Technology University offers an online Doctor of Science degree in Cybersecurity. Students will advance both in scholarly research and thus advancing in their career. The curriculum provides students with knowledge on the impact of technology systems on various industries. There is a focus from institutional, industry, and global perspectives.
- Several three-day residencies on campus are required
- Master’s degree in information assurance, computer science, information technology or related field from a regionally accredited college or university
- Minimum of five years of direct work experience
- Three letters of recommendation
- Currently hold industry certifications in CISSP, GSE, CGEIT or CISM or pass a comprehensive entrance exam
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education