Increase your understanding of community resource use and advocacy. Capella’s online Graduate Certificate in Social and Community Services will help you build up your knowledge in the fundamentals of social and community services. Certificates are a great way to update your existing knowledge, gain new insights, and study at the graduate level. Coursework completed in a certificate program may be applied toward a graduate program at Capella.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale