BSN - RN-to-BSN/MSN Combined Option (CCNE-accredited)
Make the Move From RN to BSN. The knowledge you have as a nurse can make a big impact on patients, families, and health care organizations. Our online RN-to-BSN degree program is CCNE accredited* and can help you build on what you already know while preparing you to meet the need for bachelor’s-prepared nurses. Discover new ways to expand your career, and gain insight into the issues that impact patients and influence care delivery. Plus, you can learn to utilize evidence-based practice for improved outcomes in a variety of settings, and build on your knowledge and skills to ensure patient care continues to improve.
*The BSN, MSN, and DNP degree programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
Additional Fees :$1,000.00
Fees Overview :
- 3000-4000 Level Credits (per credit): $360
- MSN Courses (per credit): $425
- Resource Kit Fee (per quarter): $125
Total degree cost is dependent on the number of transfer credits and the division level of courses.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$34,830.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,830.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor/master completion program. 180 total credits are required, including transfer credits. This program is not designed to prepare graduates for entry-level or advanced practice licensure as a nurse.
- Nursing diploma or associate's degree in nursing.
- Your official transcripts, reflecting a minimum grade point average of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- RN license verification and work experience acknowledgement form that verifies:
- Your current, unrestricted RN license (or its equivalent) to practice in the United States.
- A $50 nonrefundable application fee. Fee is required to initiate an application for admission and must be paid as part of the application process. The fee covers the cost of transcript requests, transcript evaluation and other administrative costs.
- Applicants who do not have any credits eligible for transfer must successfully complete a university-approved reading and writing assessment. By evaluating your skills prior to your first course, Capella can more effectively provide resources to prepare you for a successful learning experience.
- SAT and ACT are not required for admission.
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org.
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
The BSN, MSN, and DNP degree programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington DC 20036, 202.887.6791. http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation.
This program is restricted in the following state(s): Washington
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the School’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University for more information.www.capellaresults.com