It takes special insight to solve problems in education. You can learn to be an effective problem solver in all areas of education with Capella's online Post-Master's Certificate in Research. In this certificate program, you’ll be exposed to quantitative and qualitative methodologies, current theories, and application strategies while strengthening your understanding of this vital area within education.
For current K-12 professionals interested in extending their education with a graduate degree. Capella University education programs do not lead to initial teacher licensure.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Master’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Capella University's Educator Preparation Provider (EPP) is accredited based on the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) Standards through 2024.