Improving public health helps build stronger communities for everyone. With Capella's online Graduate Certificate in Public Health, you can gain foundational knowledge and skills in areas of public health such as epidemiology, biostatistics, and environmental health. This certificate lets you hone in on your passion that can help you stand out from the crowd. Plus, you can put these credits toward an MPH or to meet admission requirement for a DrPH at Capella if you choose to go further with your studies.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale