Capella’s online PhD program in Nursing Education was created with success in mind. You’ll be guided along your dissertation path, early on, by dedicated faculty members in a uniquely structured program that provides you with substantial resources. Not only does this online nursing education doctorate teach you methodologies and effective instructional strategies, but you will learn how to create and implement effective programs for another generation of healthcare providers. Curriculum usually involves:
- Curriculum Design and Evaluation in Nursing Education
- Teaching Strategies in Nursing Education
- Nursing Leadership and Professional Practice
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Appllicants must have a current, unrestricted RN license to practice in the United States.
- Students must complete three dissertation research seminars.
The BSN, MSN, and DNP programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).