With a program that sets you up for dissertation success, Capella offers this online PhD in Business Management. As an ACBSP-accredited program, you’ll benefit from a dedicated faculty, a unique program structure and specialized online resources that will give you momentum in the dissertation process. In this focus, you’ll concentrate on business theory, research and practice that will contribute to you as an academic and business leader. There are on-campus requirements associated with this online PhD, that usually integrates the following classes:
- Business Principles and Practices
- Ethics and Leadership in Global Environments
- Strategic Management and Practice
In addition to your online courses, you will attend three on-campus residencies.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements. Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Doctoral students must have a master’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.