Get ready to be the first line of defense for organizations as you learn to protect information systems from cyberattacks. Capella’s online Graduate Certificate in Network Defense can help IT professionals like you hone skills to secure company information assets and enterprise IT infrastructures.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Your official bachelor's transcripts, minimum grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- A background acknowledgement form that indicates your technology degree or relevant work requirements for this program