MSN - Nursing Education (CCNE-accredited)
Help Lead Health Care Into the Future. The work of nursing educators touches all patients and defines the quality of care for our future. Through our online CCNE-accredited* MSN in Nursing Education, you can expand that impact by sharing the wisdom, skills, and tools nurses need to provide exceptional patient care. You’ll learn how to design, assess, and evaluate education programs and deliver curricula that blend evidence-based principles with innovations to advance nursing practice.
* The MSN degree program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791 http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$425.00
Out of State Rate:$425.00
Additional Fees :$875.00
Fees Overview :
Quarterly Resource Fee (per quarter): $125
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$23,825.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$23,825.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Applicants must have a BSN degree from an accredited institution.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Current, unrestricted RN license to practice in the United States (or its equivalent).
- One year of licensed RN work experience or current employment as an RN.
- Completion and submission of the RN License Verification Form.
- Arkansas residents must complete Arkansas general education requirements.
- RN license verification required.
- This program is not designed to prepare graduates for entry-level or advanced practice licensure as a nurse.
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org.
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
The BSN, MSN, and DNP degree programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington DC 20036, 202.887.6791. http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the School’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University for more information.www.capellaresults.com