MS - Information Technology Analytics
Build your foundation in IT with a master's in information technology, analytics degree while gaining knowledge of topics that include data-driven decision making, statistical methods, and cultural and ethical aspects of data analysis. Engage in problem solving with hands-on coursework, designed to best practices that will help you grow as an individual contributor. You will gain a deep knowledge of developing technology solutions as they apply in a globally expanding field.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$682.00
Out of State Rate:$682.00
Additional Fees :$700.00
Fees Overview :
- Resource Kit (per quarter): $175
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$33,436.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$33,436.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$30,162.40
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Official bachelor's transcripts, minimum grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- A $50 non-refundable application fee
- GRE and GMAT are not required for admission
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org, 800.621.7440
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552), www.capella.edu
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, job placement or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the school’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University at 1.866.679.9687 for more information.
Learn important information at www.capellaresults.com about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs.