Get the skills you need to keep digital information assets safe and support IT infrastructure. The online master’s in information technology, cybersecurity degree from Capella can help you build the knowledge and experience in cybersecurity to mitigate risk, design solutions, and identify opportunities for effective change. You’ll prepare to manage data and information security, then apply what you learn in a real-world setting.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution