Capella's online Master of Science in Human Services specialization in Program Evaluation and Data Analytics is based on a collaborative model which brings all of these skills together. The focus is on using Big Data to make data-driven decisions and formulate insights that drive positive change. You’ll receive the tools needed to advance your career so that you can better advocate for those you serve.
This program is not designed to meet licensure requirements for the social work and counseling professions.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
- Minimum level of education required:
Master’s students must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution.