Capella's curriculum centers on self awareness of your own passion and leadership style. The faculty is a collaboration of leading scholars and expert practitioners in evidence-based client care models and leadership methods.
There is a great need for advocates with your drive and these skills. Your career will benefit as you become more effective at empowering your organization.
This program is not designed to meet licensure requirements for the social work and counseling professions.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
- Minimum level of education required:
Master’s students must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution.