MS - Clinical Counseling
Let People in Need Know You’re There for Them. It feels good knowing the work you do matters. Whether you want to become a licensed practitioner at the master’s level, or you want to continue working toward your PhD or PsyD, our Master’s in Clinical Counseling program can help you. You’ll gain a solid understanding of clinical assessment, counseling interventions, psychological testing, research methods, and ethics and diversity.
Online courses, in-person residencies, and supervised clinical experience all can give you a fundamental understanding of psychology while enabling you to apply your knowledge in real-world situations.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$485.00
Out of State Rate:$485.00
Additional Fees :$1,500.00
Fees Overview :
- Quarterly Resource Kit Fee: $125
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$37,875.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$37,875.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
The completion of two 7-day in-person residencies are required.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Minimum grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org.
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the School’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University for more information.www.capellaresults.com