MEd - Teaching and Learning
Graduate to a Higher Level of Teaching. Becoming an exceptional teacher and innovator in your school district doesn’t happen overnight. Thankfully, our online Master of Education (MEd) program can help you get there. The coursework provides you with a deep understanding of curriculum assessment innovations, pedagogical methods, technology integration, and cultural competency.
Even better, the things you learn can be applied right away, so you can make an immediate impact on your students and school district. Simply put, our online MEd is designed to provide you with the advanced skills needed to teach in a 21st-century classroom.
For current K-12 professionals interested in extending their education with a graduate degree. Capella University education programs do not lead to initial teacher licensure.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter
In State Rate:$416.00
Out of State Rate:$416.00
Additional Fees :$1,200.00
Fees Overview :
- Quarterly Resource Fee: $150 per quarter.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,336.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,336.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org, 800.621.7440
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552), www.capella.edu
The Professional Education Unit (PEU) at Capella University is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), www.ncate.org. This accreditation covers advanced educator preparation programs at Capella University. However, the accreditation does not include individual education courses that the institution offers to K–12 educators for professional development, relicensure, or other purposes.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, job placement or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the school’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University at 1.866.679.9687 for more information.
Learn important information at www.capellaresults.com about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs.