From products to corporate reputations, marketing skills are needed in every facet of business. Gain strong marketing and sales skills that companies value, with an online MBA in Marketing from Capella University. In this self-structured degree, you choose electives that fit your own learning and career goals. The program culminates with a capstone course in the last term, but prior to that you may take classes such as:
- Advanced business analytics
- New ventures and entrepreneurship
- Digital marketing
- Consumer insights
Capella’s MBA offers you two, 100% online, learning tracks. FlexPath is moldable to your schedule. Without the constraints of due-dates or academic term limits, you complete your coursework entirely at your own pace. GuidedPath is a bit more rigid and keeps you on a steady pace and prompts you to complete assignments, from week to week. Regardless of your track, you will benefit from leadership coaching by Capella’s faculty while you earn your degree.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
- Minimum level of education required:
Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.