With advanced leadership capabilities, you can work in any business sector. Gain these strong skills that companies value, with an online MBA in Leadership from Capella University. In this self-designed degree, you can choose electives that put you on your desired career path. A capstone course culminates this program following classes such as:
- Leading global and diverse cultures
- Leader as change agent
- Developing an effective workplace
Capella’s MBA is 100% online and offers you two learning tracks. FlexPath is moldable to your schedule. You complete your coursework entirely at your own pace, without the constraints of due-dates or academic term limits. The GuidedPath is a structured pace that pushes you to complete work on a consistent basis, from week to week. Regardless of your track, you will have the benefit of leadership coaching from Capella’s faculty while you earn your degree.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.