The heart of every organization is its workforce. Learn how to become an effective leader and proponent of your employees with Capella University’s online MBA in Human Resource Management. This ACBSP-accredited program focuses on clear communication and creating an effective workforce to sustain corporate strategies and goals. Your specialized curriculum may include:
- Talent acquisition and workforce planning
- Developing an effective workplace
- Strategic human resource management
- Operations management for leaders
Capella’s MBA is 100% online and offers you two learning tracks. FlexPath molds to your schedule. You complete your coursework at your own pace, without the constraints of due-dates or academic term limits. On the other hand, GuidedPath is more structured and prompts you to complete work on a consistent basis, from week to week. Regardless of your track, you will benefit from leadership coaching by Capella’s faculty while you earn your degree.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.