You can become an effective business leader within your medical organization using the skills you acquire in Capella University’s online MBA in Health Care Management. Relying upon evidence-based decision making, you will gain insight how to maintain the quality of patient care and services in the face of ever-changing regulatory and insurance scenarios. This ACBSP- accredited program culminates with a capstone experience. Other specialized courses may include:
- Decision-making in the health care system
- Analyzing the health care environment
- Driving health care results
Capella’s MBA is 100% online and offers you two learning tracks. FlexPath molds to your schedule. You complete your coursework at your own pace, without due-dates or academic term limits. GuidedPath, on the other hand, is a more structured pace that prompts you to complete work on a consistent basis, from week to week. Regardless of your track, you will benefit from leadership coaching by Capella’s faculty while you earn your degree.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.