Reach your individual career and learning goals, with Capella University’s self-designed, online MBA in Global Operations and Supply Chain Management. This program enables you to maximize the benefits of earning an MBA, by selecting courses that parallel your interests. In Global Operations and Supply Chain Management, you will garner the insight to successfully get your product from development to retail outlet shelves. Capella’s self-structured MBA will give you a broad set of skills, enabling you to work in practically any sector. Your graduate degree culminates with a capstone course. Prior to this, you may find yourself in classes such as:
- Supply chain foundations and management
- Strategic supply chain sources
- Applied business analytics
Capella’s MBA is 100% online and offers you two learning tracks. FlexPath is completely moldable to your schedule. You complete your coursework entirely at your own pace, without the constraints of due-dates or academic term limits. The GuidedPath is a structured pace that pushes you to complete work on a consistent basis, from week to week. Regardless of your track, you will benefit from leadership coaching by Capella’s faculty while you earn your degree.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.