MBA - Entrepreneurship (ACBSP-accredited)
Capella University's online MBA in Entrepreneurship program strengthens your expertise for starting, building, or advising new business ventures. This program provides a foundation in financial accounting, global marketing, operations management, data analysis, and other key disciplines needed to achieve business success.
To help you build a solid foundation of business knowledge and high-level skills, our online MBA program offers:
- Integrated business disciplines to prepare you to excel in a cross-functional business environment
- Simulation scenarios and a personalized capstone project that allows you to blend knowledge gained throughout the program and apply it to a project meaningful to your career
- MBA Central, your gateway to program news and resources, including current business information, events, networking, and exchanges with experts, faculty, and peers
- Mobile-access learning that fits into your busy lifestyle
Furthermore, Capella University has teamed with The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) to offer business students full digital access to the most timely, relevant business news, enhancing your academic experience and giving you a competitive edge in your career.
Students in Capella’s MBA with a specialization in Entrepreneurship program have the opportunity to earn not one, but two Post Baccalaureate Certificates while enrolled their program. Both the Business Management and Entrepreneurship certificates are comprised entirely of MBA courses and provide the knowledge, skills, and academic credentials to support your goals.
With your Master's in Entrepreneurship from Capella, you'll apply foundational knowledge and an understanding of entrepreneurial principles to entrepreneurial situations. You'll also learn to integrate information and think critically to provide solutions to entrepreneurial challenges and opportunities.
You can also earn your MBA with a specialization in Entrepreneurship with Capella's FlexPath, a revolutionary way to complete your degree on your own schedule. With FlexPath, you'll make the most of the knowledge and experience you already have while developing and demonstrating new skills and knowledge at your own pace. You will achieve the same learning outcomes as Capella's traditional online programs – and earn the same degree – only in a more efficient, personalized way.
Common jobs with an online program in entrepreneurship include adjunct or part-time faculty, business development manager/director, consultant, entrepreneur, marketing manager/director, small business owner or sole proprietor. Potential workplaces include consulting firm, corporation, defense contractor, education, financial services, health care, internet commerce or manufacturing.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org.
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers both foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so that what you’re learning in your courses is immediately applicable to your career goals.
Respected programs that move you forward
Organizations around the world have acknowledged Capella’s commitment to quality education with accreditations, state approvals, certifications, awards, recognitions, and designations. Right now, more than 37,000 students are expanding their opportunities with Capella programs.
Online education. Two ways.
Our FlexPath format lets you set your own deadlines and move at your own pace. Our GuidedPath format offers extra structure for those who need it.
Explore options in key professions
- Criminal Justice
- Education (K–12 & Higher Education)
- Emergency Management
- Health Care Administration
- Human Services
- Information Assurance and Security
- Information Technology
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Social Work
Multiple ways to help you save
- Employer and association discounts
- Military discounts
- Transfer credit
- Streamlined programs
- Guides (online resource)
- Credit for real-world learning
Online flexibility and personalized support
At Capella, online learning means you can take your courseroom anywhere, learning when and where it fits your life. And if you need backup, support services are available every step of the way.
Ready to go further?
Connect with an enrollment counselor to discuss your education options. Select a program of interest and request information about a degree program to advance your career.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the School’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University for more information.www.capellaresults.com