MBA - Entrepreneurship (ACBSP-accredited)
Capella University's online MBA in Entrepreneurship program strengthens your expertise for starting, building, or advising new business ventures. This program provides a foundation in financial accounting, global marketing, operations management, data analysis, and other key disciplines needed to achieve business success.
To help you build a solid foundation of business knowledge and high-level skills, our online MBA program offers:
- Integrated business disciplines to prepare you to excel in a cross-functional business environment
- Simulation scenarios and a personalized capstone project that allows you to blend knowledge gained throughout the program and apply it to a project meaningful to your career
- MBA Central, your gateway to program news and resources, including current business information, events, networking, and exchanges with experts, faculty, and peers
- Mobile-access learning that fits into your busy lifestyle
Furthermore, Capella University has teamed with The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) to offer business students full digital access to the most timely, relevant business news, enhancing your academic experience and giving you a competitive edge in your career.
Students in Capella’s MBA with a specialization in Entrepreneurship program have the opportunity to earn not one, but two Post Baccalaureate Certificates while enrolled their program. Both the Business Management and Entrepreneurship certificates are comprised entirely of MBA courses and provide the knowledge, skills, and academic credentials to support your goals.
With your Master's in Entrepreneurship from Capella, you'll apply foundational knowledge and an understanding of entrepreneurial principles to entrepreneurial situations. You'll also learn to integrate information and think critically to provide solutions to entrepreneurial challenges and opportunities.
You can also earn your MBA with a specialization in Entrepreneurship with Capella's FlexPath, a revolutionary way to complete your degree on your own schedule. With FlexPath, you'll make the most of the knowledge and experience you already have while developing and demonstrating new skills and knowledge at your own pace. You will achieve the same learning outcomes as Capella's traditional online programs – and earn the same degree – only in a more efficient, personalized way.
Common jobs with an online program in entrepreneurship include adjunct or part-time faculty, business development manager/director, consultant, entrepreneur, marketing manager/director, small business owner or sole proprietor. Potential workplaces include consulting firm, corporation, defense contractor, education, financial services, health care, internet commerce or manufacturing.
2 FREE COURSES — SAVE UP TO $4,680
Capella’s MBA Create Your Future Scholarship may save you up to $4,680 on your degree with 2 free courses.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$780.00
Out of State Rate:$780.00
Additional Fees :$900.00
Fees Overview :
- Resource Kit (per quarter): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$38,340.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$38,340.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org, 800.621.7440
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552), www.capella.edu
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, job placement or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the school’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University at 1.866.679.9687 for more information.
Learn important information at www.capellaresults.com about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs.