MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited)
Capella University's online MBA in Business Intelligence degree program prepares you to develop meaningful business insights from multiple data sources. Specifically, you will focus on the statistical methods, modeling tools, and data collection and reporting techniques needed to practice successful business intelligence.
The professors leading our business intelligence degree program set their sights on helping you develop a strategic, insightful business acumen. Highlights of the program include:
- Integrated business disciplines to prepare you to excel in a cross-functional business environment
- Simulation scenarios and a personalized capstone project that allows you to blend knowledge gained throughout the program and apply it to a project meaningful to your career
- MBA Central, your gateway to program news and resources, including current business information, events, networking, and exchanges with experts, faculty, and peers
- Mobile-access learning that fits into your busy lifestyle
Furthermore, Capella University has teamed with The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) to offer business students full digital access to the most timely, relevant business news, enhancing your academic experience and giving you a competitive edge in your career.
Students in Capella’s MBA with a specialization in Business Intelligence program have the opportunity to earn not one, but two Post Baccalaureate Certificates while enrolled their program. Both the Business Management and Business Intelligence certificates are comprised entirely of MBA courses and provide the knowledge, skills, and academic credentials to support your goals.
With your MBA in Business Intelligence degree from Capella, you'll assess the information needs for a global business decision situation and identify and access the appropriate sources for that information. You'll also learn to integrate quantitative and qualitative data needed to support evidence-based decision making.
You can also earn your MBA with a specialization in Business Intelligence with Capella's FlexPath, a revolutionary way to complete your degree on your own schedule. With FlexPath, you'll make the most of the knowledge and experience you already have while developing and demonstrating new skills and knowledge at your own pace. You will achieve the same learning outcomes as Capella's traditional online programs – and earn the same degree – only in a more efficient, personalized way.
Common jobs with an online program in business intelligence include adjunct or part-time faculty, business analyst, business information director, business intelligence director or data analyst. Potential workplaces include consulting firm, corporation, financial services, government, information services, land-based or online college or university, or manufacturing.
2 FREE COURSES — SAVE UP TO $4,680
Capella’s MBA Create Your Future Scholarship may save you up to $4,680 on your degree with 2 free courses.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$780.00
Out of State Rate:$780.00
Additional Fees :$900.00
Fees Overview :
- Resource Kit (per quarter): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$38,340.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$38,340.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org, 800.621.7440
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552), www.capella.edu
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, job placement or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the school’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University at 1.866.679.9687 for more information.
Learn important information at www.capellaresults.com about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs.