Capella University offers you the opportunity to create your own online MBA, centered around your individual learning and career goals. Utilizing this self-design feature, you can maximize the benefits of earning an online MBA. Building on Capella’s core curriculum, you can choose your electives to set you on your desired career path, while developing a broad knowledge and skillset that can be used across various business sectors. A capstone course culminates your graduate degree.
Capella’s MBA is 100% online and offers you two learning tracks. FlexPath is completely moldable to your schedule. You complete your coursework entirely at your own pace, without the constraints of due-dates or academic term limits. GuidedPath is a more structured pace that prompts you to complete work on a consistent basis, from week to week. Regardless of your track, you will benefit from leadership coaching by Capella’s faculty while you earn your degree.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.