MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
Find Yourself On Top of Your Game. Capella's online MBA in General Business Administration program can help you master traditional business disciplines such as accounting, finance, marketing, operations, strategy, and data analytics. Plus, it offers courses in globalization, ethical leadership, business communication, critical-thinking, collaboration, and technology. Get the skills needed to be an innovative leader, and prepare your organization for ongoing success.
2 FREE COURSES — SAVE UP TO $4,680
Capella’s MBA Create Your Future Scholarship may save you up to $4,680 on your degree with 2 free courses.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$780.00
Out of State Rate:$780.00
Additional Fees :$900.00
Fees Overview :
- Resource Kit (per quarter): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$38,340.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$38,340.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org, 800.621.7440
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552), www.capella.edu
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, job placement or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the school’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University at 1.866.679.9687 for more information.
Learn important information at www.capellaresults.com about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs.