With Capella's online self-designed MBA degree, you have the freedom to choose courses that build the skills to help you take control of your career. Master traditional business disciplines such as accounting, finance, marketing, operations, strategy, and data storytelling, and tailor your elective courses to fit your professional goals. Choose from any eligible Capella graduate-level course, including IT, project management, psychology, health care, and more.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.