MS - Training and Performance Improvement
This program is not designed for teacher certification, licensure or endorsement.
Capella University's online Master's in Training and Development program teaches you human performance technology to improve productivity.
This program is based on the American Society for Training and Development's (ASTD) Human Performance Improvement Model, and is the only online master's training and development program that includes valuable certification in ROI Methodology™ from the ROI Institute™.
With your Master's in Training and Performance Improvement from Capella, you'll learn to analyze systems performance as well as select, design, implement and evaluate interventions. Additionally, you'll have the skills to support training and performance improvement in the workplace and lead training and performance improvement processes.
Common jobs with an online Master's in Training and Performance include learning specialist, corporate trainer, staff development specialist, associate curriculum director, human resources training consultant, adjunct or part-time faculty and full-time faculty. Potential workplaces include: corporation, land-based or online college or university, health care, government or P–12 education (organizational performance).
For current K-12 professionals interested in extending their education with a graduate degree. Capella University education programs do not lead to initial teacher licensure.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$453.00
Out of State Rate:$453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$21,744.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$21,744.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Minimum grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org, 800.621.7440
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552), www.capella.edu
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, job placement or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the school’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University at 1.866.679.9687 for more information.
Learn important information at www.capellaresults.com about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs.