MS - Studies in Human Behavior
Design and deliver more effective social services by increasing your understanding of the many circumstances that affect individual and group behavior, and gaining deeper knowledge and skills to address them. This online Master's program in Studies in Human Behavior includes opportunities to apply contemporary human behavior theory and research to the development, evaluation and leadership of social and behavioral programs, and employ strategies for critical thinking and writing in the human behavior discipline. You'll also develop approaches to providing ethnically and culturally sensitive services to individuals, groups, and organizations.
With your Master's in Studies in Human Behavior from Capella, you'll learn to apply contemporary and relevant human behavior theory and research to the development, evaluation, and leadership of social and behavioral studies programs. You'll also learn to provide culturally and ethnically sensitive service, advocacy, and leadership to individuals, groups and agencies/institutions.
Common jobs with an online program in human behavior include family advocate, learning center manager, psychiatric assistant, rehabilitation supervisor or social services supervisor. Potential workplaces and fields include mental health, educational institutions, private sector, health care, child welfare/children's services, criminal justice/corrections or government.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$520.00
Out of State Rate:$520.00
Additional Fees :$1,200.00
Fees Overview :
- Quarterly Resource Kit Fee: $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$26,160.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$26,160.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Minimum grade point average of 2.7 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org.
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the School’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University for more information.www.capellaresults.com