MS - Leadership Coaching Psychology
Capella University's online Master's in Leadership Coaching Psychology program establishes your credentials in the field of executive training.
This program offers a rare opportunity to develop coaching expertise. The curriculum, based on competencies outlined by the International Coaching Federation and the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, prepares you to apply psychological theory and practices to help leaders meet their professional and personal potential.
With your Master's in Leadership Coaching Psychology from Capella, you'll learn how to apply best practices of leader coaching, assess and coach effectively, and understand business organizations and models of research and analysis.
Common jobs with an online program in leadership coaching psychology include evidence-based coach or organizational development consultant. Potential workplaces include consulting firm, corporation, private coaching/consulting practice or training and development.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$485.00
Out of State Rate:$485.00
Additional Fees :$1,000.00
Fees Overview :
- Quarterly Resource Kit Fee: $125
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$27,675.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$27,675.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
The completion of two 7-day in-person residencies are required.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Minimum grade point average of 2.7 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org.
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the School’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University for more information.www.capellaresults.com