Play a Pivotal Role in Health Administration. Starting or advancing your career in the ever-changing field of health care isn’t always easy—but our online Master of Health Administration can help guide you. This program’s curriculum is not only designed around national standards, but it also features interprofessional, practice-based learning.
The skills you develop can be immediately applied to solve today’s complex health care challenges. Giving you the kind of insight and expertise that’s in high demand among health administration professionals today.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution