MS - Evaluation, Research, and Measurement
Gain a competitive edge in the field of psychology by developing your research, measurement, and evaluation skills. This online Master's program in Evaluation, Research and Measurement includes course work in inferential statistics, research methods, data analysis, survey construction, and program evaluation. You'll learn the skills to help you develop and achieve your goals whether you're pursuing a new career or looking to advance in your current role.
With your Master's in Evaluation, Research and Measurement from Capella, you'll analyze data, plan and conduct research, and strengthen your ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to assist individuals and organizations.
Common jobs with an online program in evaluation, research and measurement include consultant, data analyst, Instructional research manager or statistical analyst. Potential workplaces include consulting firm, credentialing and accreditation agency, research and assessment organization or P—12 public/private school.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$485.00
Out of State Rate:$485.00
Additional Fees :$1,500.00
Fees Overview :
- Quarterly Resource Kit Fee: $125
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$30,600.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,600.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
- Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Minimum grade point average of 2.7 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org, 800.621.7440
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552), www.capella.edu
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, job placement or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the school’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University at 1.866.679.9687 for more information.
Learn important information at www.capellaresults.com about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs.