In setting the stage for a lifetime of learning, you can make an impact on the youngest of students with this online MS Ed in Early Childhood Education. At Capella, your coursework will focus on building an environment that fosters learning and self-esteem. The program is CAEP-accredited, incorporates a practicum and includes classes such as:
- Infant and Child Development
- The Early Childhood Learning Environment
- Exceptional Children in the Early Childhood Setting
- Children, Families, and Society
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants in this Specialization are required to complete the Minnesota Teacher Licensure Exam (MTLE), which is a requirement for licensure in the state of Minnesota. Students must complete the MTLE prior to enrolling in the practicum course.
Capella University’s Educator Preparation Provider (EPP) is accredited based on the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) Standards through 2024.