Help Others Change Their Lives for the Better. Prepare to increase the impact you make and bring about positive change in the lives of children and adults with behavioral disorders. In Capella’s online Master's in Applied Behavior Analysis program, you’ll learn to identify and assess behavioral problems, then develop appropriate interventions and treatments.
This degree program is built to meet the academic requirements of the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification, and can prepare you to help patients of all ages, from diverse backgrounds, in a variety of settings.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
- Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Minimum grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale