Help Others and Advance Your Career. When people or organizations can’t resolve an issue or change a behavior on their own, they look to others for guidance. You can be ready to give them the help they need with our online master’s in general psychology program. You’ll learn psychological principles, theories, critical thinking skills, and research methodologies. Plus, gain deeper understanding of how psychology relates to business, policy, and professional practice.
This degree program focuses on expanding your knowledge of human behavior, and enhancing your critical thinking skills, which can open the door for a variety of rewarding careers.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Minimum grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale