Capella’s Leadership and Accountability Post-Master's Certificate helps you enhance your skills in educational theory, communications and problem solving, and other important aspects of leadership in education.
This certificate program offers the skills you need to advance as a practicing education professional. The certificate emphasizes creative and critical thinking and practical application of inquiry, research, leadership, and management skills in a variety of education settings. As a learner in this program, you will gain the expertise needed to excel as an effective strategist, problem solver, and change manager in your own educational setting.
For current K-12 professionals interested in extending their education with a graduate degree. Capella University education programs do not lead to initial teacher licensure.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Master’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
Capella University's Educator Preparation Provider (EPP) is accredited based on the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) Standards through 2024.