Specialize your IT knowledge and play an important role in protecting an organization’s cybersecurity with Capella’s online Graduate Certificate in Information Assurance and Cybersecurity. You’ll expand your critical thinking skills and gain knowledge associated with the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification from the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, meaning with addition of studying and practice, you’ll be ready to take the exam after graduating from this program.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Your official bachelor's transcripts, minimum grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- A background acknowledgement form that indicates your technology degree or relevant work requirements for this program