Capella University’s online graduate certificate in Health Care Leadership offers you a high-quality program to help refine your skills as a leader and teach you to optimize organizational effectiveness. You can differentiate yourself quickly in the health care field with a certificate that can be completed in one year or less.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution