Learn to provide–and put into practice–helpful and efficient health informatics solutions. Capella’s online Graduate Certificate in Health Care Informatics can teach you how to lead and manage quality health care delivery using technology and expand your understanding of the inner workings that make up health informatics. You’ll learn the skills and knowledge you need to help your organization improve the overall quality of health care.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale