Ready to expand your expertise and be a leader in public health? With Capella’s online Post-Master’s Certificate in Epidemiology, you’ll investigate disease trends; identify the patterns, causes, and effects of diseases; and address public health issues in the US and around the world. You’ll gain problem-solving and critical-thinking skills to analyze disease and health-related conditions in diverse populations.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- There are two paths to admission. Degree and certificate must be from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution:
- MPH or public health-related master’s degree OR
- Any graduate degree and a graduate certificate in public health
- Your official master's transcripts, minimum grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale