In Capella’s Professional Growth and Development Certificate program, participants develop a thorough understanding of strategies for leading and mentoring other educators in their development as professionals.
This program’s curriculum focuses on the skills you need when engaging with professional learning communities. You will learn new insights into instructional mentoring and coaching, which will serve to improve and support the teaching practice of others in your school or district.
For current K-12 professionals interested in extending their education with a graduate degree. Capella University education programs do not lead to initial teacher licensure.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
Capella University's Educator Preparation Provider (EPP) is accredited based on the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) Standards through 2024.