Capella’s Instruction in a 1:1 Environment Certificate program provides you with immediately applicable skills for developing 21st-century digital curriculum and finding new ways to help your students reach their full potential.
This certificate offers up-to-date methodologies for using technology and multimedia to personalize learning, applying digital literacy skills, and incorporating meaningful assessments in instruction. Upon successful completion of this certificate, you will be ready to incorporate digital tools and resources into engaging instruction for students in K–12 settings.
For current K-12 professionals interested in extending their education with a graduate degree. Capella University education programs do not lead to initial teacher licensure.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution