Lead programs in your community and serve as a mentor to others with this online DSW from Capella. This program follows the Council on Social Work Education guidelines and is a great way to grow your skills and prepare for management, educator and director roles. You’ll add more value to your career and your earnings. This online DSW involves on-site residencies and a capstone project, with underlying curriculum that includes:
- Leadership and Management in Complex Social Systems
- Advanced Social Work Policy and Practice
- Clinical Theories of Social Work Practice 1
- Advanced Social Work Practitioner as a Leader of Social Change
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have a master's degree in social work from an institution accredited by the Council of Social Work Education (CSWE).
- This program requires two four-day residencies.