If you are ready to step into a leadership role, and become an expert in the field, consider this online DNP from Capella. The curriculum in this program is intended to give you the tools to make an impact within your organization. You’ll learn how to transform your healthcare environment and contribute to improved patient outcomes, through evidence-based practices. Capella’s experienced faculty will lead you through a successful doctoral project and practicum, as you study topics such as:
- 21st-Century Health Care Improvement
- Evaluation and Interpretation of Data in Health Care
- Executive Leadership in Contemporary Nursing
- Nursing Technology and Health Care Information Systems
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have a current, unrestricted RN license to practice in the United States.
The BSN, MSN, and DNP programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).