If you are ready to step into a leadership role, and become an expert in the field, consider this online DNP from Capella. The curriculum in this program is intended to give you the tools to make an impact within your organization. You’ll learn how to transform your healthcare environment and contribute to improved patient outcomes, through evidence-based practices. Capella’s experienced faculty will lead you through a successful doctoral project and practicum, as you study topics such as:
- 21st-Century Health Care Improvement
- Evaluation and Interpretation of Data in Health Care
- Executive Leadership in Contemporary Nursing
- Nursing Technology and Health Care Information Systems
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Criminal Background Check, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- This program requires 1,000 hours of practice immersion, to be completed at an approved site of the student's choosing.
The BSN, MSN, and DNP programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).