Specialize your cybersecurity background and be the one who investigates technology crimes. Capella’s online Graduate Certificate in Digital Forensics prepares you to expand your talents for successful computer forensics activities and the legal challenges associated with conducting investigations. Plus, you’ll gain the foundational knowledge required to sit for the Certified Cyber Forensics Professional (CCFP) and Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) exams.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Your official bachelor's transcripts, minimum grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- A background acknowledgement form that indicates your technology degree or relevant work requirements for this program