Capella's Doctor of Human Services with a specialization in Advanced Program Evaluation and Data Analytics, brings all of these tools together for you to advance your career. You will demonstrate mastery of Big Data to make decisions and formulate insights. You will also learn and apply innovative management and leadership theories to drive positive change in your organization and community.
This program is not designed to meet licensure requirements for the social work and counseling professions.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
- Minimum level of education required:
Doctoral students must have a master’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution.