Become a leader to all employees within your workplace, or become an educator, private consultant, or business mentor to others, with this online DBA in Human Resource Management from Capella. With this GuidedPath pace, you’ll benefit from peer networking and close interaction with your faculty. You’ll enhance your expertise, as you acquire advanced HR skills and leadership abilities to apply in any setting. Focus of the program centers upon creating innovative environments to attract, develop and retain personnel. Capella’s online DBA culminates in a capstone research project whereby you’ll solve a real-world HR problem. There are on-campus residencies associated with this degree that usually includes the following curriculum:
- Foundations of Human Resource Theory and Practice
- Creating Adaptive, Innovative Workplaces
- Attracting and Retaining Talent
- Human Resource Practices for Developing Talent
In addition to your online courses, you will attend three four-day residencies.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Doctoral students must have a master’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution