Capella University's online Contemporary Theory in Couple and Family Systems Graduate Certificate updates your knowledge of family therapy and counseling
This certificate is not designed to meet licensure requirements associated with a master's degree in marriage, couple and family counseling/therapy.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution